How To Use Exercise To Help Manage Your Anxiety - Adewale Adejumo
Jan 5th, 2021 by happylikebuddha
"Making sure you’re as fit and healthy as possible can help as you tackle mental health issues"
In this Happy Like Buddha Episode, Adewale shares how you can use exercise to help manage your anxiety.
- Don't be afraid to shop around for the perfect exercise for you.
- Find the right exercise intensity that works for you.
- Start small at a just-right level. Not too easy, not too hard. Just right.
- Stick with your workout routine.
- On a day you feel anxious about exercising, don’t force yourself to meet your usual target. But try not to skip your session altogether.
- Have a healthy diet and eat regularly.
Don't be afraid to seek professional mental health support if you are feeling anxious or depressed.