6 Ways To Stop Overthinking - Adewale Adejumo
Jan 3rd, 2021 by happylikebuddha
Thinking too much can prevent you from getting anything done and can wreak havoc on your mood.
In this Happy Like Buddha Episode, Adewale shares 6 ways to stop overthinking.
- Notice when you are thinking too much.
- Practice Mindfulness
- Challenge negative thoughts and acknowledge that they might be exaggerated.
- Focus on problem-solving. Dwelling on problems is not helpful. Seeking solution is.
- Schedule time for reflection. If you start overthinking outside of that time, tell yourself you'll save it for later.
- Give yourself a distraction, such as an exercise, conversation, or a personal project. Most importantly, be present at that moment of distracting yourself.